Thursday, May 24, 2007

SOA - At one store.

This blog deals with all the SOA related information right from the basic to advanced concepts dealing with Java, Webservices, J2EE, JMS, ESB, Orchestration, Process, Services, WSDL, UDDI, BPEL, SOAP etc... As this blog progresses, I wish to add as much info as I can thereby consolidating all the scattered information about this niche technology on WWW in tutorial kinda. I do not say that I am a master in this SOA, but this is my effort to gain knowledge in this already stabilized technology and finding my road in this. I am currently working on an SOA project at Wipro Technologies, Hyderabad dealing with IBM SOA related tools WID, WPS, BPEL, Webservices.

I thereby welcome you all to my SOA blog.

1 comment:

Sri Harish said...

Difference between Orchestration and Choreography?

Orchestration :- Deals with how to excute services that make a business process.
WS-BPEL is used.


Choreography :- Deals with how to compose services that make a business process.
WS-CDL is used.